- How to Vanquish the Stage Fright Saboteur in Your Psyche!
- Do You Want to Live Longer, Appear More Competent and Feel Everyday as if Someone Handed You $25,000?
- The one question you need to ask to make sure your message is on track!
- Dealing with the Pressure to Perform
- Three Ways to Get Up Close and Personal in Your Presentations
Tag CloudApology stories authentic Being Gratitude body language branding congruency control corporate stories correct grammar Creation stories depth diction emotion energy expressions gratitude Intention knowlege management letting go Love marketing meaning movement overcoming fear personal stories presence Presentation present moment purpose relationship releasing richness Self-expression sharing feelings singing Speaking Speaking succinctly spirit Story story research storytelling Success stories Why stories? words Writing
Category Archives: Writing a speech
At times I’m asked, how do you do it? How do you decide what to speak about, what to include, where to insert stories and facts, and how to tie it all together? Well, that in a nutshell, is the … Continue reading