- How to Vanquish the Stage Fright Saboteur in Your Psyche!
- Do You Want to Live Longer, Appear More Competent and Feel Everyday as if Someone Handed You $25,000?
- The one question you need to ask to make sure your message is on track!
- Dealing with the Pressure to Perform
- Three Ways to Get Up Close and Personal in Your Presentations
Tag CloudApology stories authentic Being Gratitude body language branding congruency control corporate stories correct grammar Creation stories depth diction emotion energy expressions gratitude Intention knowlege management letting go Love marketing meaning movement overcoming fear personal stories presence Presentation present moment purpose relationship releasing richness Self-expression sharing feelings singing Speaking Speaking succinctly spirit Story story research storytelling Success stories Why stories? words Writing
Category Archives: Speaking clearly
One of the first things I ask my clients when we’re beginning the coaching or training process is this: What do you want for your audience? Seems like a simple enough question, but it’s deeper than you think. I’m not … Continue reading
I attended a workshop recently on luxury branding presented by Linda P. Jones that asked me to consider my highest perceived value in reference to my business of speaking, story performance and presentation skills coaching. The purpose of this exercise … Continue reading
I know we’ve all said things we question later. For me, I usually think, “I can’t believe I said that!” Even if we don’t catch it in the moment, we are aware. What about those things we aren’t aware of? … Continue reading