We all have to have them, from time to time — those courageous conversations — the sit down with someone because there has been a conflict, or you need to end a relationship, or you need clarity about something that was said that didn’t feel good. Whatever the reason, they can be difficult conversations to have. Click on this video to learn how to approach those courageous conversations to give you the best chance for a harmonious, successful outcome!
- How to Vanquish the Stage Fright Saboteur in Your Psyche!
- Do You Want to Live Longer, Appear More Competent and Feel Everyday as if Someone Handed You $25,000?
- The one question you need to ask to make sure your message is on track!
- Dealing with the Pressure to Perform
- Three Ways to Get Up Close and Personal in Your Presentations
Tag CloudApology stories authentic Being Gratitude body language branding congruency control corporate stories correct grammar Creation stories depth diction emotion energy expressions gratitude Intention knowlege management letting go Love marketing meaning movement overcoming fear personal stories presence Presentation present moment purpose relationship releasing richness Self-expression sharing feelings singing Speaking Speaking succinctly spirit Story story research storytelling Success stories Why stories? words Writing