One of the things I often tell my clients is about the need to set their authentic intention for their audience before they speak. What do you want them to experience? What do you want to experience? Getting clear on this paves the way to creating a real relationship with your audience, because your words become congruent with your energy and your body language. In other words, you become believable. Click the video below to learn more.
- How to Vanquish the Stage Fright Saboteur in Your Psyche!
- Do You Want to Live Longer, Appear More Competent and Feel Everyday as if Someone Handed You $25,000?
- The one question you need to ask to make sure your message is on track!
- Dealing with the Pressure to Perform
- Three Ways to Get Up Close and Personal in Your Presentations
Tag CloudApology stories authentic Being Gratitude body language branding congruency control corporate stories correct grammar Creation stories depth diction emotion energy expressions gratitude Intention knowlege management letting go Love marketing meaning movement overcoming fear personal stories presence Presentation present moment purpose relationship releasing richness Self-expression sharing feelings singing Speaking Speaking succinctly spirit Story story research storytelling Success stories Why stories? words Writing