- Speakers: Acting Techniques That Will Make You A Rock Star!
- How to Vanquish the Stage Fright Saboteur in Your Psyche!
- Do You Want to Live Longer, Appear More Competent and Feel Everyday as if Someone Handed You $25,000?
- The one question you need to ask to make sure your message is on track!
- Dealing with the Pressure to Perform
Tag CloudApology stories authentic Being Gratitude body language branding congruency control corporate stories correct grammar Creation stories depth diction emotion energy expressions gratitude Intention knowlege management letting go Love marketing meaning movement overcoming fear personal stories presence Presentation present moment purpose relationship releasing richness Self-expression sharing feelings singing Speaking Speaking succinctly spirit Story story research storytelling Success stories Why stories? words Writing
Tag Archives: emotion
To honor what I hold to be sacred and true about the holidays, I decided to share this quote with you: Love Is Our Soul Purpose. Love is it. It doesn’t matter what your chosen faith or beliefs, love covers … Continue reading
Lately, neuroscientists have been exploring the connection between emotion and action. What they are discovering, in a nutshell, is that the parts of our brains that regulate emotions are the ones that inspire us to act. As much as we … Continue reading
There is an old saying — you have to let go of the past before you can move forward. I would add before you can be powerfully in the present as well! How we feel about the past, and how … Continue reading