Andrea leads your team to develop and implement your program to be unique, inspired and successful. She brings a high level of creativity to your project and organization. She just sees things differently, and often finds opportunities others miss.
Andrea brings her experience and expertise in leading numerous organizations and projects to the creation and implementation of your project or program. Her experience as an executive director, event strategist, and business owner, along with her specific skills in communication, marketing, coaching and creative problem solving, ensure your project will be powerfully and successfully directed.
Authentic Leadership Model Whether for the purposes of personal or professional leadership effectiveness, this model of leadership incorporates the five key elements that leverage the unique strengths of the individuals within an organization, and puts them into practice to create what is desired.
Andrea works with you to bring these five key elements to work for you and your organization for projects, events and/or consulting purposes.
Specific applications include:
- Event and Conference Creative Strategies and Support
- Program Management
- Volunteer Leadership
Embrace Authentic Leadership
- Move out of the past and into the future by recognizing the true source of power - the authentic dimension
- Learn the three steps to accessing that source of power
- Understand the nature and use of intention and attention to create a new future
Activate Authentic Engagement
- Identify and empower team members to bring out their best
- Understand the purpose and limitations of roles, rules and illusions
- Create an environment for team members to be engaged
Create an Energizing Vision and Goals
- Create a vision and goals that pull the team forward - meaningful, relevant and bold enough to inspire commitment and passion
- Answer critical questions to create a real future possibility, not the known past
- Involve all stakeholders in the conception and implementation of the vision and goals
Commit to Trustworthy Communication
- Communicate with intention, respect and skill
- Communicate from the present, not the past or imagined future
- Learn the four types of listening and when to use each
Unleash Exceptional Creativity
- Apply the Your Authentic Voice® Creativity System
Contact Andrea at Andrea@AndreaBeaulieu.com or 602‑769‑3674 to learn how you can engage your authentic voice and inspire your team and stakeholders to take action!
"Ms. Beaulieu brings a drive, motivation and enthusiasm that are a wonder to behold. Our Via Colori project was in very sorry shape until she took over, and in fact had been postponed twice over the previous two years. She set up procedures, found the people necessary to make this event possible, and recruited and motivated a whole new group of volunteers. During this time period we watched Ms Beaulieu essentially spin straw into gold. She kept the enthusiasm of the committee going and everyone involved in the problem-solving and decision-making aspects."
-- Kaye McCarthy
Arizonans for Children
"I recommend Andrea Beaulieu to anyone who wants to create an extraordinary experience for an audience. She worked very well with our committee, founders, staff and Board of Directors to help bring forth the greatest level of creativity possible and a successful event for Scottsdale Leadership."
-- Sammy Glassman
Executive Director, Scottsdale Leadership
"As executive director of our organization, Andrea worked with our Martin Luther King Event Committee to develop our annual Scottsdale event. Her level of professionalism and creativity, and her ability to work smoothly with people throughout the community, helped this event become a major affair in the Phoenix metropolitan area, and brought attendance from approximately 150 to more than 600 people in just a few years."
-- Margaret Banas
Community Celebrating Diversity
The Dial Corporation