Do you make presentations on a regular basis and want to get much better results?
Do you secretly fear that what you share will make your audience’s eyes glaze over?
Do you have a lot of information and you want to make sure it’s put together to engage your audience in a way that knocks their socks off?
You’re in the right place. In fact, in only six weeks, you can learn how to pull together a presentation that not only informs, but also has the power to entertain and inspire.
You’ll learn the secrets professional speakers and performers know so you too can present like a pro!
I’ve trained thousands of people to tell their story, develop their presentations and deliver their speeches powerfully from their authentic voice. I didn’t learn how to do this from a book (although I’ve read a zillion of them!). I’ve walked this path as a professional speaker and performer, and as such, I’ve made all the mistakes.
You can learn from my mistakes.
- I’ve delivered speeches that either failed with too little data and research, or too many stories, and gotten nailed.
- I’ve shared “too much personal information” with my audience and watched them squirm in their seats.
- I’ve told jokes that didn’t garner a laugh, and told stories that offended audience members.
You name it, I’ve done it. The good news is, I lived through it, and I learned from it. Today, I earn high ratings for my presentations. Not just that, I gain clients from my presentations, and my clients obtain clients and kudos!
I’m bringing three decades of hard-earned experience as a professional writer, marketing and brand messaging professional, and professional speaker, performer and coach, to this program so you can create a presentation that earns you the respect and response you desire.
Yes, you can engage your audience.
I’m thrilled to introduce my new group program, Present Like A Pro! In six, one-hour phone calls with webinar support, in the comfort of your own space, you’ll learn:
- The confidence and self-assurance in knowing you presented effective, powerful material.
- The nuts and bolts of developing your presentation.
- The tools to inspire your audience members to take the next step.
- The secrets to speaking from your authentic voice.
- The balance between speech structure and artistry to engage your audience.