I’ve overcome stage fright, and I’ve worked with clients who also experienced stage fright and have now stepped into their own power and are reaping the benefits.
Being able to speak comfortably is an essential skill. Your ability to express yourself clearly and confidently contributes to a perception of credibility, believability and trustworthiness, and that is no small thing. The confidence you feel not only impacts your speaking, but every other area of your life. So, not only do you not want to be left out, no one else wants to miss out on you – your skill, expertise and inspiration!
With my Stage Fright to Stage Free! programs, you will learn:
- How to feel less self-conscious
- How to calm yourself when everyone’s eyes are on you and you’re afraid you’re going to fail
- How to prepare your material so you feel confident in what you’re going to say
- How to use powerful mental/emotional tools to minimize your stage fright symptoms
- How to manage yourself and your audience to feel confident and ready to speak
Yes, you can be inspiring and not feel terrified to speak on stage or anywhere else!