Three Keys for a Strong Work-From-Home Foundation: Relevant Routine, Resilient Self Care, Respectful Relationships
I’ve spent more than three decades working from home through numerous business, personal and technology changes. I’ve navigated the mindset, practical and relationship requirements necessary to thrive and have developed the communication, coaching and training skills needed to guide others going through this.
This program is a great fit for your organization if you want to:
- Give your team members a structured, safe environment to explore how to make working from home work for them
- Support the health and well-being of your team members to thrive by providing specific tips and tools
- Assist your team members in navigating the work-life balance equation
- Provide individual coaching and group support to create a practical work-from-home foundation that enables them to do their best
- Lessen disconnection through experiencing empathy, kindness and consideration for their common experiences
I strongly believe developing the mindset and skills to work from home is not a one-and-done. It happens in stages. Once you get past certain challenges, new ones arise. The most important part of this is learning how to be intentional about what you want to experience, meeting your needs, and creating mutually supportive relationships with those you work and live with.
Here’s the program:
- Four 45-minute, live, virtual group sessions over four weeks, focused on creating a foundation of individual structure/routine requirements, resilience tools, and relationship communication practices
- Interactive opportunities through breakout rooms, polling and group work to engage participants and promote new ideas
- A worksheet to anchor ideas and insights and create their work-from-home foundation
- A comprehensive list of tips and techniques
- A 30-day mentoring window following the program
- Group and individual coaching opportunities
This program can be adjusted to meet your needs for additional support. Choose from:
- Four-part program only
- Four-part program coupled with follow-up group coaching
- Four-part program coupled with individual coaching
For options in group format and fees, please contact Andrea at Andrea@AndreaBeaulieu.com or 602-769-3674.
Let’s have a conversation to determine your needs and goals. This is complimentary. In addition to the professional fee, the client pays for any travel and lodging that is necessary.
Contact Andrea at